Friday, June 19, 2009

Ola to Brasil!!!!

Posted: 2nd April 2007
********************

Its been close to 4 months since i last wrote nything....

I've met some of the most amazing,interesting,genuine and kind people in this one short week that ive been in Brasil. My duration of stay here is going to be for about 3 months..inshallah ill say the same thing and with more vigour by the time my stay ends.

From a kind gentleman taking me to his house Barbeque party and making sure i feel comfortable amongst all the 20-30 ppl and telling me that im a part of his family to the guy i met in the mall who made sure i dont miss out on the "happening things" to my colleague who goes out of his way to show me around taking trouble and taking time out from his own schedule.wow!!

sure there maybe bad experiences along the way or not so good ppl.but the people like above reinforce the fact goodness still exists in this world torn away by people killing in the name of religion and creating divisions in society based on mindless notions (eg: caste if u want me to explicitly mention ..the damn thing...).When you have such pleasant encounters with total strangers..u know theres still hope for all of us..(unless global warming comes and screws all of us ..hehe.couldnt resist that..)

When you are away from your home and familiar faces,its pretty much a humbling experience to see total strangers taking so much trouble just to make sure ur alrite.And this is not just for the Brazilians,but for also people ive met in Greece,Netherlands,Brussels,Hong Kong and China.Would like to thank them all and hope someday i get to return the favour in my homeland.

would like to thank my company Roamware for sending me out here for a paid holiday for two weeks since no work is being done for now.Have actually forgot that ive come here for work.Till the time my work begins, lets enjoy the best hospitality that a lone foreigner could ever get.

Adios and Ate Logo ..see u soon in portuguese.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment