Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Go purple

got to the store
got to choose from
the many colors
on the floor
through the haze
the color of my smoke
they seem all black n blue to me
but ive now seen the tee
shouting expletives at me
its time to choose
i've chosen my purple
and im walking out the door

walking out of the door
im black n blue
and ive picked up my purple

liked the paths that u beat on
grinding yourself down
and then you dont want to
come unstuck from the ground

im black n blue
and im wearing purple

taking the black n blue rear view
and shading it with the color purple
blocking that rear view
'cause im in my purple
'cause i'm a black n a blue
im black n blue
and im enveloped in my purple

met a few drunkards
looking for trouble
on the way
everybody likes to
have a say
but they offered me their ciggs
and i slipped back into my circles

i'm black n blue
and ive picked up my purple

walking out the door
i'm a black n a blue
and im turning purple

No comments:

Post a Comment